1. Provides assistance with ELA and/or math instruction.
2. Prepares and delivers focused reading and/or math instruction to individual students and/or small groups.
3. Uses best practice and proven strategies to provide intensive support to students who are reading below grade level and/or show deficiencies on formative and summative assessments
4. Communicates effectively with building level administrators, teachers, and parents on a regular basis.
5. Reviews data to make instructional decisions and to address student weaknesses.
6. Stays abreast of current reading and math intervention strategies and implementation.
7. Collaborates with the classroom teacher(s) for instructional planning and delivery.
8. May work in the classroom to assist the teacher with ELA and/or math instruction.
9. Monitors and maintains accurate records on student achievement.
10. Maintains professional work habits.
11. Participates in professional development programs.
12. Promotes and maintains positive student-teacher-parent relationships.
13. Assists principals and teachers by recommending supplies and materials that will supplement the district’s ELA and math curriculum.
14. Presents instructional techniques and strategies to teachers through sharing sessions and demonstration lessons.
15. Performs other duties as directed.
Pendleton Elementary School
Please submit CERRA application, cover letter, resume, and e-mail of interest to: HR @anderson4.org