Chester County School District is seeking an instructional coach for the 2023–2024 school year. An Instructional Coach is responsible for overseeing and improving the quality of instruction within a school. The job description includes the following responsibilities:
- Provide one on one and/or group coaching and mentoring to teachers to improve instructional strategies and classroom management techniques.
- Collaborate with school administrators and staff to develop and implement professional development plans for teachers.
- Plan and implement coaching cycles to strengthen classroom instruction.
- Conduct frequent model lessons to demonstrate and encourage utilizing instructional best practices.
- Provides support for new teachers through best practices in teaching and learning.
- Use data to analyze student achievement and identify areas of improvement for teachers.
- Assist school administrators in setting academic goals, policies, and procedures to improve the overall quality of instruction.
- Monitor curriculum implementation to ensure alignment with district, state, and national standards.
- Actively participate in Professional Learning Communities to discuss implementation of standards, lesson pacing, assessment data, and teaching strategies
- Collaborate with other members of faculty and staff to address the academic needs of students.
- Develop and provide data driven professional development to improve instruction.
Education: Master’s Degree required and experience in coaching and mentoring preferred.
Chester County School District