The Willie Jeffries School of Excellence is seeking to hire an Enrollment Data
Coordinator. The Enrollment Coordinator will be responsible for entering data
from various source documents into prescribed databases for storage,
processing, and data management. The Coordinator will also perform other
administrative duties in support of School Enrollment and Business Operations.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Prepares, compiles, and sorts documents for data entry into school and
• Check source documents for accuracy.
• Verifies and corrects data where necessary. Obtains additional information
for incomplete documents.
• Combines and rearranges data from source documents where required.
• Enters data from source documents into prescribed databases.
• Transcribes information into required electronic format.
• May scan documents into document management systems or databases.
• Audits completed work for accuracy.
• Stores source documents in designated locations for future reference.
• Maintains accurate records of activities and tasks.
• Responds to requests for information and access relevant files in providing
information. Ensures reference documents are appropriately returned to
storage for future reference.
• Prints information when required.
• Complies with all data integrity and security policies. Maintains the strictest
• Monitors and updates information in databases to ensure funding count
cycles are accurate.
• Prepares, transmits, maintains, and responds to requests for student
transcripts and other official documents.
• Consult with appropriate WJSE staff in maintaining electronic and hardcopied student records, including attendance, immunization, transcripts,
grades, student schedules, and procedures.
• Performs administrative tasks in support of HR functions: creates position
openings in the HR system and ensures all new hire paperwork is
completed in a timely manner.
• Provides other administrative assistance as required.
MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
1. Has the ability to work and interact with individuals at all levels of the
2. Has the ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple priorities.
3. Possesses good communication skills: Oral, Written, Interpersonal
4. Demonstrates proficient experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint), PowerSchools, and email communications.
5. Possesses good knowledge of company and departmental policies and
6. Leads by example in adherence and knowledge of the BCEA and the school's
Vision, Mission, and Values, demonstrated by the commitment to act ethically
using behaviors that promote a team concept.
7. Participates in and successfully completes training programs to increase skill
and proficiency related to assignments.
8. Ensures adherence to good safety procedures.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum of 2 years' relevant
• Experience working in a school office setting is highly desired.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent organization, time management, and follow-up skills.
• Must be able to present a professional office with excellent customer
• Must have a positive attitude and collaborate with others while helping
maintain a pleasant working environment.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Bilingual is a plus but not required.
• Ability and willingness to work successfully with students, parents, and staff.
• Must pass a background check.
• Ability and willingness to take directions.
• Excellent references, including attendance and punctuality.
• Proactive and takes the initiative. Thinks creatively. Drives project to
completion. Insists on the highest level of quality.
While performing the responsibilities of this position, the work environment
characteristics listed below are representative of the environment the employee
• Usual office working conditions.
• Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10
pounds as frequently as needed to move objects.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with WJSE's salary and benefit policy. The length
of the work year and hours of employment shall be those established by BCEA.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an
FLSA OVERTIME CATEGORY
Job is exempt from the overtime provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Performance will be evaluated in accordance with BCEA Policy.
The WJSE Human Resources Department retains the sole right and discretion to change this
job description. Any employee making changes unauthorized by the Human Resources
Department will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Willie Jeffries School of Excellence- charter school in Orangeburg, SC