Florence 1 Schools will be seeking to hire Assistant Principals in Elementary- Middle and High Schools for the 2022-2023 School Year. Contract days will Vary from 215-240 depending on level. Starting Salary will range from 67k-80K depending on experience and school level.
- Master’s degree or master’s degree in progress.
- Valid certification as an administrator or supervisor.
- At least three years’ successful teaching experience.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
REPORTS TO: Principal
- Assists in developing individual and master schedules.
- Assists in organizing and supervising registration, orientation, attendance, and grade reporting of students.
- Assists in maintaining discipline in the building, on the grounds, school buses, and at student events.
- Assists in the development, revision, and evaluation of the instructional program.
- Assists in supervising testing programs.
- Works with teaching staff to select textbooks and provides materials, resources, and equipment for the instructional program.
- Assists in observing teachers and the instructional program.
- Assists in coordinating parent/teacher conferences.
- Assists in the development of annual budget reports.
- Assists in maintaining inventory of property and equipment.
- Assists in building and grounds inspection and recommendations for improvements.
- Assists with fire drills, emergency/disaster preparedness plans, and bus evacuation.
- Observes the performance of classified personnel and prepares formal evaluation.
- Assists in supervising the school transportation system.
- Develops and maintains positive communications with the community and solicits support for school and district objectives and programs.
- Maintains open communication with the principal to promote orderly operation of the school and its instructional programs.
- Other duties as requested.
Florence 1 Schools believes in students first and providing an immeasurable, quality education to our students. We are seeking top talent to build lasting, influential relationships.