Lexington Two has a rich history and is committed to the concept of community schools. Many of our current students are third or fourth generation Lexington Two students. The generational heritage of Lexington School District Two creates strong community involvement and a source of pride for our residents. Relationships built daily and over generations are the core of our educational system. Our teachers and staff work each day to build strong bonds that enable every child to reach his or her fullest potential.
- Students are our first priority. Every decision and action must be based on the needs of students.
- Engaging, rigorous, innovative, and collaborative learning experiences are essential across all content areas.
- High-performing Professional Learning Communities, anchored in a structured data analysis process, support effective, continuous professional growth and development for educators.
- Technology fluency enables students, teachers, and administrators to communicate, critically process information, and solve problems.
- Acknowledgement of every student's uniqueness and value is essential in developing relationships and fostering each student's full potential.
- Life and career characteristics such as perseverance, integrity, and work ethic, are critical for students' success.
- Community involvement is imperative for each and every student's success in Lexington Two.