Riverview Charter School is Beaufort County’s first public charter school. It is sponsored by the Beaufort County School District and as with all public schools, there is no tuition fee. There is also no pre-admission testing or interview required for students. The school is open to all Beaufort County students. Riverview’s Charter (a legally binding contract with the sponsoring school district) outlines a growth pattern to open the school with Kindergarten through 5th grade and has expanded one grade per year. We now serve Kindergarten through 8th grade. Each class has a maximum of 20 students.
The school is led by a Distributed Leadership Team, including a School Director as well as directors of operations, curriculum, instruction and assessment.
- Riverview is ranked in the top 3% of South Carolina schools (K-8)
- K-8 School with 700 Students (2019-20)
- Passionate, dedicated, innovative, and caring teachers and staff
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Competitive salary (comparable to Beaufort County School District)
- State Benefits (Insurance, Retirement, Supply and NBC stipends)
- Small class size of 20 students per homeroom; student to teacher ratio 20:2 (K-1), 20:1 (3-8)
- Shared planning time with grade level teammates (minimum of 75 minutes/day)
- Fall, winter, spring breaks
- Teachers earn 10 days of Paid Time Off (FTE for part-time)
- Priority status for children
- Modern technology in each classroom (iPad, AppleTV, MacBook laptops)
- School of choice: Teachers & Families CHOOSE to be at Riverview Charter School
Beaufort County School District
Apply at: https://riverviewcharterschool.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0hbzw?source=
Candidates can CLICK HERE to view additional charter school jobs and upload their resume for consideration by charter school leaders.