Posting: Vacancy Announcement- Assistant Principal-Elementary or High
Start Date: 2020-2021
Responsible To: Principal
Salary: Assistant Principal Administrative Salary Schedule
- Assists in leading the school, its personnel, instructional programs, and activities in a direction to yield the highest standards of achievement and instructional excellence for all students.
- Participates in the supervision and evaluation of professional and classified personnel.
- Builds an environment that fosters collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Manages school financial, physical and personnel resources to support optimal instruction.
- Serves as school’s advocate and regularly communicates with all stake-holders.
- Abide by all federal, state and local laws related to students and their well-being.
- Conducts routine administrative duties as assigned by the Principal.
- Master’s Degree in Educational Administration or a related field is required.
- South Carolina certification in Elementary or Secondary Administration, or the ability to obtain such certification.
- Three to five years of successful teaching and administrative experience.
Leadership Qualities Required:
- Ability to organize programs, personnel, and activities required for productive learning.
- Ability to manage financial, material and human resources effectively.
- Ability to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate program goals and initiatives.
- Ability to exercise strict confidence in handling sensitive information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This job description is intended to serve as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. It is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual may be asked to perform while in this position or of all qualifications that may be required now or in the future.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
*Please note the application deadline date is for the convenience of the District. We reserve the right to extend the deadline.
All interested persons should submit an application, resume and complete credential packet online at www.applitrack.com/florence/onlineapp
Angelia Scott, Director of Human Resources
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Florence School District Three Does Not Discriminate On The Basis of Race, National Origin, Religion, Age