QUALIFICATIONS: Current South Carolina certification in Speech
REPORTS TO: Principals as assigned/ Director of Special Educationa
JOB GOAL: To provide quality services for the maximum intervention of speech/language disabilities
1. Screens, evaluates, and diagnoses speech/language disorders and determines student eligibility for enrollment in the speech/language program.
2. Develops goals, objectives, methods, and materials to assist students in achieving their highest potential.
3. Provides speech/language services in full compliance with district, state, and federal regulations.
4. Maintains student records in compliance with district, state, and federal regulations.
5. Consults with principals, clinicians, teachers, parents, and other agencies as needed.
6. Strives to maintain and improve professional competency.
7. Attends school and district staff meetings and serves on committees as required.
8. Participates in staff development programs.
9. Performs other duties as directed.
Currently Seeking Candidate for the Current
2019-2020 School Year
Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology; South Carolina Certification
OR Eligible for Certification
ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence OR will provide supervision for
Clinical Fellowship Year; Licensed by SC Board of Examiners preferred but not required
If interested please contact: Dr. Brenda Harper, Director of Special Education